Ayuda Island
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A New Kind of Crafting -probably way to hard-

4 posters

Go down

U like my Idea?

A New Kind of Crafting -probably way to hard- Vote_lcap75%A New Kind of Crafting -probably way to hard- Vote_rcap 75% 
[ 3 ]
A New Kind of Crafting -probably way to hard- Vote_lcap25%A New Kind of Crafting -probably way to hard- Vote_rcap 25% 
[ 1 ]

Total Votes : 4

A New Kind of Crafting -probably way to hard- Empty A New Kind of Crafting -probably way to hard-

Post  joe06 Sat Jun 21, 2008 6:07 am

i think that you should be able to make the Armoru look like watever u want so u could make it dam stylish and cool or realyl retarded and sell it for ur Zuli obviously things that look Sweet and also...unless osmeone copys ur item exactly or u make more than one the price of them wud be alot higher amout of Zuli -Like my idea?- also...to Name the Armour wateva u want
Edit:

Last edited by joe06 on Sat Jun 21, 2008 6:14 am; edited 1 time in total

joe06
Lord Taki Paku - Master Picture Taker
Lord Taki Paku - Master Picture Taker

Male Number of posts : 49
Registration date : 2008-01-04

Back to top Go down

A New Kind of Crafting -probably way to hard- Empty Re: A New Kind of Crafting -probably way to hard-

Post  Max Sat Jun 21, 2008 6:09 am

Yeah thats cool mizing the armours to make new ones, but thats way too hard and i think i know what im gonna do with my alcehmy/crafting system thing anways Razz
Max
Max
Admin
Admin

Male Number of posts : 68
Registration date : 2008-01-03

https://ayuda-island.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

A New Kind of Crafting -probably way to hard- Empty Do i need to post?

Post  Jason Wed Jun 25, 2008 2:20 am

Do i need to post?
Do i need to swim?
Do i need to post?
Posting FTW!!!!!1!!
Jason
Jason
God
God

Male Number of posts : 12
Registration date : 2008-02-06

Back to top Go down

A New Kind of Crafting -probably way to hard- Empty Re: A New Kind of Crafting -probably way to hard-

Post  Yaugho Tue Aug 19, 2008 3:09 pm

I think its a great idea! Can't belive I didnt think of first! This would add more fun to the game as well make a small minigame based on the players score, like Goonzu's crafting systemish ( BUT DONT MAKE IT BEJEWLED!! I AHTE BEJEWLED!!!). Yupe.....it could be the game "snake" or something related to what typeof crafting ur doing:

Armor: puzzle-like fitting pecies together
Hats: follow a little like thing (like the line zapper thingy)
Shoes: tic-tac-toe
Shirts: (samelike hates but it has time limit!)
and
and
and
and
um.....
POOP!
Yaugho
Yaugho
Island stranger
Island stranger

Male Number of posts : 10
Registration date : 2008-02-27

http://www.yaugholend.myminicity.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum